We’re recruiting a for an exciting, new role within Huw David Design. We are looking for a talented Digital Account Manager to join our team. You will manage our client portfolio to help our clients improve their web and online presence.
As a Digital Account Manager, you should have solid experience in digital marketing with a customer service approach. You should also have a clear idea of how digital tools add value to company strategy and performance.
Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to business growth through creating and maintaining long-term client relationships.
- Act as the point of contact for clients for digital management matters
- Build strong, long-term client relationships and maintain frequent contact
- Set digital strategies for your assigned clients, considering their specific requirements
- Suggest, design and oversee digital projects to increase customer ROI
- Address client queries effectively and in a timely manner
- Proactively stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Present social media strategies to clients
- Report on web performance metrics
- Analyse digital campaigns success
- Collaboratively working with internal teams, you'll display passion for achieving key business objectives, working closely with colleagues on all levels
- Inspiring best practice within the organisation to enhance our reputation and service delivery
- Identifying new opportunities and reporting back to the senior team
- Proposing new marketing ideas in line with the client strategy
- Account management including weekly status reports, control of day to day jobs, estimating and financial reporting
- Creative review and feedback
- Verbal and written communication including presenting to clients and the senior team
- To proactively advise clients about digital marketing landscape developments and advise on interplay and integration between all digital marketing channels
- To ensure that customer reporting utilises the right metrics, delivers robust insight, includes clear actions and relates clearly to achievement against agreed objectives.
You will also be responsible for assisting our Business Development team with finding new clients, aiding with presentations, proposals, estimation and management of our digital projects.
The successful Digital Account Manager will demonstrate:
- Proven experience as a Digital Account Manager — advising clients on digital campaigns/website projects, demonstrating a strong understanding of digital to effectively win and manage accounts, leading to business success
- Track record of delivering a variety of projects
- Solid understanding of marketing with up to date knowledge of the marketing landscape
- An interest in technology and new innovations
- Hands on experience with WordPress as a CMS
- In-depth understanding of online marketing tools and social media platforms
- Experience with customer service and account management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Eagerness to learn and develop your skills as a digital specialist
- A desire to contribute to the agency vision of retaining a smooth-running business
- An approachable nature to ensure good working relationships with the client while being able to understand and respond to their business needs
- A great team player with a positive approach
- Knowledge of SEO, Google Analytics and Email Marketing an advantage
In return, we will provide you with:
- A salary that reflects your experience and contribution to the team
- A company pension plan
- The opportunity for professional development
- A positive, empowering and enjoyable working environment
To apply for this role, please send us your CV with a covering letter that tells us why we should pick you. Please also include your salary expectations.
Please No Recruitment Agencies
At this point, we do not require recruitment agencies to contact us. Thanks.