Huw David Design is a branding agency with a focus on building great client/agency partnerships. We believe that both great work and strong relationships are built on trust, collaboration, respect and a deep understanding of what our clients need.
We’re looking for an amazing Front-end Developer to join our team
As Front-end Developer you will contribute to the successful delivery of a wide range of digital projects. From specification and planning, through to testing and delivery you will play a crucial role within a team of specialists, delivering exceptional work for our clients — on time, on budget and on brief.
You will have a hands-on, can-do approach and enjoy getting stuck in. You will promote communication and collaboration between team members as well as contributing your own ideas and suggestions to deliver projects of the highest quality.
Your role will see you:
- Delivering projects to enhance the client experience and to meet business objectives
- Contributing to the relationship we have with our clients, ensuring we are seen as a valued, strategic partner
- Enhancing the day-to-day relationships with our clients, gaining trust and respect, by creating open and honest communication
- Supporting our team to help deliver an outstanding service and amazing websites
- Taking responsibility for maintaining quality and influencing higher standards.
You will need to have:
- An excellent knowledge of responsive web design
- Advanced skills in integration with WordPress — experience of working with Drupal would be great
- Knowledge of current web trends and best practices
- Pride in your work
- An understanding of UX and UI design
- Experience in delivering digital projects, ideally within an agency environment
- Exceptional attention to detail and a keen eye for quality
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills
- The ability to work independently and balance multiple projects and demands
- The ability to present complex subjects in understandable terms
- The ability to prioritise your own and others workload
- A desire to succeed and progress your career.
In return, we will provide you with:
- A salary that reflects your experience and contribution to the team
- A company pension plan
- The opportunity for professional development
- A positive, empowering and enjoyable working environment.
To apply for this role, please send us your CV/Portfolio (include links to the websites you’ve helped develop) with a covering letter that tells us why we should pick you. Please also include your salary expectations.
At this point, we do not require recruitment agencies to contact us. Thanks.