Huw David Design is a branding agency with a focus on building great client/agency partnerships. We believe that both great work and strong relationships are built on trust, collaboration, respect and a deep understanding of what our clients need.
We’re looking for a Projects Manager to join our team
As a client facing Projects Manager you will contribute to the successful delivery of a range of projects. From specification and planning, through to testing and delivery you will work to facilitate a team of specialists to deliver exceptional work for our clients — on time, on budget and on brief.
As well as solid project management experience, you will have a hands-on, can-do approach and enjoy getting stuck in. You will promote communication and collaboration between team members as well as contributing your own ideas and suggestions to deliver projects of the highest quality.
Alongside the Senior Management team, your focus will be:
- Collaborating with our clients to ensure projects and initiatives are in-line with business strategies
- Delivering projects to enhance the client experience and to meet business objectives
- Contributing to the relationship we have with our clients, ensuring we are seen as a valued, strategic partner
- Forging the day-to-day relationships with our clients, gaining trust and respect, by creating open and honest communication
- Anticipating problems and opportunity, helping teams navigate through challenging points in the partnership
- Motivating and supporting internal teams to deliver an outstanding service
- Taking responsibility for maintaining quality and influencing higher standards
- Driving business growth through existing clients by doing the right things in the right ways
- Owning the financial management for your projects, providing clear and timely information to facilitate the ability to accurately report and forecast
- Ensuring profit margins are maintained through the production of accurate proposals and invoicing to guarantee we get paid for everything we do
You’ll need to have
- Experience in delivering branding & digital projects, ideally within an agency environment
- Solid understanding of project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop work plans and specifications, manage resources and scheduling and run team meetings
- Exceptional attention to detail and a keen eye for quality.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to work independently and balance multiple projects and demands.
- Ability to present complex subjects in understandable terms
- Ability to prioritise your own and others workload
- A desire to succeed and progress your career
- The ability to demonstrate strategic thinking
- Delivery of client projects
- Preparation of detailed project plans and the coordination of team estimates
- Commercial management of projects ensuring they’re delivered to budget
- Schedule and manage internal resources and maintain project documentation according to standard processes
- Manage client relationship and expectations during delivery
- Manage and control project scope and change control processes.
- Review all work for quality, accuracy and to ensure it meets client brief
- Work with others to constantly review and improve the Huw David Design process
To apply for this role, please send us your CV with a covering letter that tells us why we should pick you. Please also include your salary expectations.
At this point, we do not require recruitment agencies to contact us. Thanks.