Huw David Design is a branding agency with a focus on building great client/agency partnerships. We believe that both great work and strong relationships are built on trust, collaboration, respect and a deep understanding of what our clients need.
We’re looking for a Designer to join our team
As a Designer you will contribute to the growth of Huw David Design through creating original, thoughtful and creative work for our clients. You will work alongside the Senior Designers and Project Managers on a variety of projects, delivering exceptional work for our clients — on time, on budget and on brief.
You will have a hands-on, can-do approach and enjoy getting stuck in. You will promote communication and collaboration between team members as well as contributing your own ideas and suggestions to deliver projects of the highest quality.
Your role will see you:
- Delivering projects to enhance the client experience and to meet business objectives
- Contributing to the relationship we have with our clients, ensuring we are seen as a valued, strategic partner
- Enhancing the day-to-day relationships with our clients, gaining trust and respect, by providing high-quality design solutions
- Supporting our team to help deliver an outstanding service
- Contribute creative ideas and input to all project briefs
- Taking responsibility for maintaining quality and influencing higher standards.
You will need to have:
- Experience in an agency environment
- An excellent knowledge of branding, print and digital projects
- Advanced skills with Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of current design trends and best practices
- Pride in your work
- Exceptional attention to detail and a keen eye for quality
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills
- The ability to work independently and balance multiple projects and demands
- The ability to present complex subjects in understandable terms
- A desire to succeed and progress your career.
In return, we will provide you with:
- A salary that reflects your experience and contribution to the team
- A company pension plan
- The opportunity for professional development
- A positive, empowering and enjoyable working environment.
To apply for this role, please send us your CV/Portfolio (include links if possible) with a covering letter that tells us why we should pick you. Please also include your salary expectations.
Please No Recruitment Agencies
At this point, we do not require recruitment agencies to contact us. Thanks.