Huw David Design is a branding agency with a focus on building great client/agency partnerships. We believe that both great work and strong relationships are built on trust, collaboration, respect and a deep understanding of what our clients need.
We’re looking for an Account Manager to join our team
As a client facing Account Manager you will contribute to the growth of Huw David Design through maintaining healthy relationships with our clients. You will contribute to our business development strategy and activities.
Alongside the Senior Management team, your focus will be:
- Collaborating with our clients to ensure projects and initiatives are in-line with business strategies
- New business development
- Management and development of existing clients
- Business development planning
- Research and management of new business opportunities
- Enhance the client experience to meet business objectives.
- Contributing to the relationship we have with our clients, ensuring we are seen as a valued, strategic partner
- Forging the day-to-day relationships with our clients, gaining trust and respect, by creating open and honest communication
- Being able to focus on building long-term client relationships, rather than short-term sales.
- Motivating and supporting internal teams to deliver an outstanding service
- Taking responsibility for maintaining quality and influencing higher standards.
- Driving business growth through existing clients by doing the right things in the right ways
- Owning the financial management for your client accounts, providing clear and timely information to facilitate the ability to accurately report and forecast
- Ensuring profit margins are maintained through the production of accurate proposals and invoicing to guarantee we get paid for everything we do.
You’ll need to have
- Experience in branding & digital projects
- A 'can-do' attitude
- Exceptional attention to detail and a keen eye for quality
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work independently and balance multiple projects and demands
- Ability to present complex subjects in understandable terms
- Ability to prioritise your own and others workload
- A desire to succeed and progress your career
- The ability to demonstrate strategic thinking.
- Management of key client accounts
- Preparation of project plans and the co-ordination of estimates
- Commercial management of client accounts
- Schedule and manage internal resources and maintain project documentation according to standard processes
- Manage client relationship and expectations during delivery
- Manage and control project scope and change control processes
- Review all work for quality, accuracy and to ensure it meets client brief
- Work with others to constantly review and improve the Huw David Design process.
To apply for this role, please send us your CV with a covering letter that tells us why we should pick you. Please also include your salary expectations.
No Recruitment Agencies Please
At this point, we do not require recruitment agencies to contact us. Thanks.