We are an established and successful branding agency that loves helping our clients to transform their businesses through brand strategy, design and brand management. We believe these services are important to all businesses.
We have a clear and deliverable five-year growth strategy, that requires the creation of a new position of Business Development Manager.
Working alongside the Managing Director and existing Account Managers, the successful candidate will be a critical member of the team with the opportunity to influence the future sales strategy.
Overview of Role
You will be a dynamic and suitably experienced individual working as an integral element of the Huw David Design team. Your primary role will be to manage, and often lead, the business development cycle. You’ll recognise yourself as a ‘doer’.
We are looking for someone to help build on our existing client base and identify more businesses who would benefit from our great services.
You will be expected to identify potential clients, to prospect them, then build relationships to help turn them into satisfied customers who keep coming back.
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent basic salary and bonus opportunity (negotiable)
- Company pension
- Flexible working hours — if you think you’re a good fit for us, but need more flexible working hours, we’re happy to discuss this
- Key position with real influence on the future growth of the agency
- Minimum 2 years track record of hands-on success for finding, winning and retaining clients
- Conversant with the sales process and successful client database management
- Prospecting for potential new clients and turning them into firm clients
- Excellent communicator at all levels
- Forecasting and achieving sales targets
- Attending industry functions and networking events
- Building relationships with new and existing clients
- Interpreting the client’s business needs
- Positive, mature and professional, can-do attitude
Previous experience in an agency environment would be advantageous but is not essential to be considered for this role.
We hope that the information above provides you with an overview of the role and responsibilities linked to the Business Development Manager role, together with the main duties of the post. If you think you are the person we’re looking for, we would love to hear from you!
To apply for this role, we require you to send us a copy of your CV, along with a covering letter which will explain why you think you’re right for us. Please also include your salary expectations.
This should all be addressed to:
Please note that your application will not be considered without a covering letter.
No recruitment agencies, please!